Innovative design-in support and marketing of advanced technology
Indesmatech is a technology company formed on the basis of the requirement for innovation in marketing and technical design-in support on the more advanced semiconductors.
The current structure of multi-distribution and representatives (REP’s) has been around for many years and is not ideal to support the industry’s need for innovative use and subsequent design-in support of the more complex systems.
The new concept can be considered as a REP ver. 2 and is called DMP – Design-in and Marketing Partner. Indesmatech is hence a representative of semiconductor manufacturers, but with a significantly larger responsibility
to support the innovative products through Design-in Support and Marketing.
Innovation Teams are composed with design experts working min. 60% of their time with actual development.
The design-in support is carried out by engineers from Independent Design Houses (IDH) with widely design experience within the specific skills. They will be qualified for the assignment and are called ACE - Authorized Consultant Engineer.
Indesmatech is agent for the following suppliers. Click each logo for more information.
Indesmatech introduces a smarter sales and design-in channel concept
Design and Marketing Partner has 3 main focuses:
- Dedicated senior sales people penetrating customers at higher management level to
- enable tactical and strategic partnership.
- Best-in-class design-in support by using local experts from Independent Design House (IDH) with in-depth design experiences. We call it Authorized Consultant Engineers, ACE.
- Local marketing activities with intensive use of
- the internet.
Beneath: The Indesmatech Smarter Sales Channel
You as customer obtain
- In depth technical know-how on system performance and implementation
- Advanced Multi-core CPU/GPU/FPGA and software tool support from qualified specialists that are working with the tools/cores on daily basis
- Analog, digital and power supply schematics in your specific tool formats.
- Higher flexibility in choice of supply chain.
- Faster time to market by faster access to experts without additional cost
- Fell more comfortable taking a strategic decisions and going for new technologies.
BACK TO TOP